Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal #3

3. How have you taken something that you have learned in the classroom and integrated it into your nonacademic life?

In theory of knowledge I have learned to perceive things from different views. I have learned that emotion and logic are very important components of people’s lives and that many things can influence the way we are, such as our beliefs, history and cultural background. Now every time I am told a story weather historical or someone’s experience I immediately start to think of different point of views. What might have influenced action and what everyone might be thinking or feeling? I start to think weather actions taken and if everything in the story is logical or not and what might of influenced those that logical or non-logical thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment