Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal #13

13. Write a letter to your future college roommate introducing yourself and your background.

Dear roommate,
I am Itzel Ruiz, your future college roommate. I am from an all Mexican background. Everyone in my family knows all Spanish except for me and my brother, we are both bilingual. I was fairly young when brought to the United States and my brother was around four years of age. It was difficult being around children that did not speak your language but slowly we both learned. Now I am like any other fluent Spanish/English speaker so I hope we won’t have any problem. I am a respectful person as long as I am respected back. I tend to be a friendly person and I don’t doubt well get along just fine. I like to try new things and I am open minded to everything.  I do believe in god but I have reasons behind evolution as well. I am a trustworthy person so if you ever need anything you can ask. I only ask that when I ask of you to let me have a moment to study and work you listen because I like to work hard to achieve my goals and I as well will respect when you need that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment