Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal #12

12. Your life is a movie. Describe the first 15 minutes.

I like to think the world and life hold a “perfect” path for me. Not always the correct one but one stable enough to get me through.  A life that will appreciate the most of me and will allow me to learn many magnificent things. I am only sixteen at the time, but I am eager to find more of life’s teachings so that one day I can teach them to someone else. I am willing to learn new things in life although I am very indecisive and often need help. I might not have the perfect family or the perfect school but I rather have everything imperfect and appreciate what I have for all the good things. I don’t like taking things for granted especially not friends. It’s hard for me to trust people sometimes but that’s only because I have been let down so many times. I am not a liar and don’t like the easy life even if life seems too harsh sometimes, I find a way to get through.  

No comments:

Post a Comment